Thank You for Joining Our Newsletter!
Thank you for signing up for our newsletter. To show our appreciation, please check your inbox for a special code that lets you save 15% on your entire order with us. Cheers to many mugs of great coffee!
About Just Coffee
Just Coffee is a certified B Corp. B Corp certification gives us a credible third party certification to ensure that our practices meet our mission and values– it vouches for us that we are a business that aims to be a force for good in the world. It looks at our commitment to environmental sustainability, being good partners to our suppliers, a good place to work for our employees, and a good neighbor our communities.
With these things in mind, we commit to:
- Transparency — Farmers who we buy coffee from, how much we pay them, and the chain of custody down the line to get the coffee to you.
- Social Activism — We support progressive politics and people’s initiatives that promote fairness, inclusiveness, diversity, empathy, and interdependence.
- Environmental Sustainability — We support agroecological and organic practices, carbon neutrality, worker health, and low-impact business practices.
- Human Dignity–– We treat our farmer partners, their communities, our employees, and our home communities with respect and openness. We advocate for human rights and access to the things people need to survive and to thrive, in this country and in all of the countries where we work.
- Quality of Coffee/Quality of Life — Quality is multi-faceted and we appreciate all of its pieces. We roast our partners’ coffee carefully and with great pride in order to highlight their expertise and all of their hard work. We also pledge to work with our farmer partners in long-term relationships helping them achieve the standards that we all want and expect. We will not walk away from them.