The key to a good cup of coffee is to treat your coffee with respect.
- Purchase the amount of coffee (whole beans) you will use in 1 week
- Transfer your coffee to an airtight container, and store a cool dark place, like a cupboard
- Grind your coffee right before brewing
- General grounds to coffee ratio: 1-2 Tbsps for every 6oz of water
- Use filtered water, not distilled, not tap water
Stay tuned as we add more “Brew To’s” on the below methods!
French Press – 2 Tbsp of grounds per 6oz of water